The Gua Sha facial massage is an ancient beauty ritual known for its ability to breathe new life into the skin. Used for centuries in traditional Eastern treatments, this effective treatment will improve circulation in your face. With medium to heavy pressure, you can help to drain the lymphatic system and toxins from the face, and reducing puffiness. Gua Sha also eases muscle tension and tones sagging facial features. Smooth lines and wrinkles, promote increased hydration and energise skin.
- Use the heart shaped end to make sweeping motions across the jawline.
- Start at the chin and move the tool upwards towards the ear.
- Drag the tool upwards, following the contours of the cheekbones.
- Use the longest curve to massage the under-eye area.
- Pull upwards from above the eyebrows towards the top of the forehead.
- Repeat on the other side.
|Marketed By||:||H&B Stores Limited,8/3, ASAF ALI Road, New Delhi 110002|
|Manufactured By||:||EunChang Guangzhou Co. Ltd|
|Manufacturing License No.||:|
|Manufacturers Address||:||EunChang Guangzhou Co. Ltd, RM 1702 - 1704, Office Tower,LongJin Building, No.777,LongJin East Road,LiWan,Guangzhou,China 510145|
|Country of Origin||:||China|
|Shelf Life (in months)||:||60|
Rose Quartz Gua Sha Stone
(Inclusive of all taxes)